2. No harassment
3. No spam
4. No hacking
5. No illegal activity
6. No inappropriate messages/material
Desu

Feedback!

Postby Desu » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:55 pm

Thought I’d share some of my feedback over the last week or so playing.

Could we get a roadmap?! Plans for max level, new weapons, armour, items, spells , maps etc? Any future events coming up? Be cool to see where the project is heading!

Anywho, here’s a wall of text, massive thanks if you get through it all!

Important:
On-screen timer: For example: /time would show a counter from 00-59 which repeats, one line under the current /latency and /fps commands. This is very important when it comes to timing ticks and spells!

Ctrl+click items in bag: I love the current system of stacking the items as oppose to using shift, however I believe ctrl+click would be better used to equip all items in your bag currently under the mouse for quickly switching armour sets. Would it be possible to add this functionality and perhaps allow the player to change the current hotkey set up of what shift/ctrl click in the bag does? I’d personally rather shift+click stacked and ctrl+click equip everything but I appreciate that might not be perfect for everyone.

Quality of life stuff that’s not as important / ideas:

Recall selection from map: Able to bring up the map, cast recall and select the recall point you want to recall to - huge QOL functionality.

Mini-map: Snapable to one of the 4 corners of the screen, only needs to translate the current map information in terms of player location, doesn’t need monsters or other player locations.

Chat: Would be really nice if pressing enter key remembered the last chat command used; if I type “!hello” the next time I press enter it would automatically type out the “!” same for faction/guild/party/# chat etc.

Removing the requirement of needing a map in the players bag, essentially removing the map item from the game: the main reason for this is new players dying and dropping the map, not having a clue how to get back to shop to re-purchase is a nightmare when you’re new, yep, happened to me ^^ or, just remove map from dropping from death for drifters/low levels (up to 50 maybe?), either work.

More daily/elite quests: this would be nice due to the current low player base, being able to complete more quests per day would keep things going in times of player inactivity. It’s also great to see the elite quests pop up offering huge rewards, more of these would be icing on the cake, honestly.

More quest stuff: I’d love to see a low, mid and high level repeatable quest which would rotate different rewards after completing (maybe even allow a reset option specifically for this quest on a long cd); hp berk, mp hose, stated weapons etc. Doesn’t have to be high % and to make it not be easy, having a requirement of 1000+ kills would make sense.

F5 kill count/reward: Info section in F5 menu that displays current kill counts for every mob you’ve killed. Be nice if there was also a reward system in place, example:
1000 kills = +1 dmg to slime
2000 kills = +1% drop rate to slime
3000 kills = -1 dmg taken from slime
Maybe even a reward for hitting each milestone, 10k gold for 1k kills, stated armour/weapons etc.

In-game achievements/rewards: Similar to the above, but getting 100% in a weapon could reward with a weapon of that type or gold etc.

Lava stone drop rate increase: would this be possible? Not seen one yet and I have items I need to protect! :)

Bugs:
Using 1 as a potion hotkey:
Shift+1 to type “!” consumes potion as if you’ve typed 1 :(.

Thanks again if you managed to get this far, much love <3
Desu

Re: Feedback!

Postby Desu » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:46 pm

Oh also, I’m not at max level yet so I don’t know, but if there isn’t a system in place, something like this would be cool to edit our build when we get rares:

At max level you stay at 120 but continue to gain xp, when you ‘level up’ you stay at 120 but gain 1, let’s call them ‘exalted points’. We could then spend these points on resetting character stat points and other things :)
howlbreath

Postby howlbreath » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:35 pm

Desu, thanks for all of the feedback! Lots of good stuff here. We don't have a roadmap, we just keep a list of things to change and add and work through them. I'll add these to the list so we can discuss and potentially add them. Thanks for finding the bug, we should definitely be able to get that fixed in a release soon!
Desu

Postby Desu » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:57 pm

Thank you very much for reading!

In terms of the in-game timer, just to reiterate: this should be served sided so every player sees the same timer if possible.

This will be very important with a higher player base/pvp so when you see someone cast magic barrier at 46 seconds you can tell your party the exact time player A is vulnerable to magic etc.

This timer will also help players time their regain timers which if I’m correct start the second you log in with HP ticking every 15 seconds and MP every 20. So you can time every 0/15/30/45 for HP and every 0/20/40 for MP as long as you time your log-in, assuming that is how the current system works!

Also be nice if there were some sort of a crafting system in which the player can disassemble stated gear which will give the player stones. For example a 25% light wooden shield broken down would give the player a ‘stone of light 4’ for example. This could then be used in crafting to upgrade another item with the light prefix of a similar % (say 21-30%) to a certain %, so a 28% light helm updated with a light stone 4 could upgrade the light prefix to 31%, now requiring a ‘stone of light 5’ to upgrade it.

Thanks again for reading <3

Edit: typo
howlbreath

Postby howlbreath » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:55 pm

Ah thanks for the clarification, I'll make a note to ensure the timers are synced for all users. The upgrade system is a good idea, we'll need to work through some details but I'll put it on the list for a potential future update

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”